Our 125% Guarantee
At Stadium-Advisor.com, we offer a 125% Money Back Guarantee , if:
- Your order is accepted by, but not delivered by the seller;
- Your order is accepted by, but shipped too late by the seller for the tickets to arrive in time for the event;
- You were denied entry because of the tickets or invalid tickets were provided by the seller.
And, we offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee, if:
- Your event is cancelled entirely with no rescheduled date.
- Verifiable proof must be provided by the venue in written letter format. Written or stamped "voids" do not constitute verifiable proof.
- 100% refund for a cancelled event excludes shipping.
As a measure to increase privacy and security and in an effort to prevent hackers from accessing sensitive information, we have subscribed to ControlScan's security certification program. ControlScan conducts security tests and audits and certifies this site's ticketing security.
The following is a breakdown of the ControlScan certifications and what they mean to you as a consumer:
- Verified Secure Certified.
- Tested for thousands of Internet Security Vulnerabilities and updated to the FBI/SANS TOP 20 list of vulnerabilities.
- Immediately of any new vulnerabilities that may arise.
- Secure from the most recent hacking attacks.
- Actively securing your sensitive information and credit card details.
- Is being scanned for the PCI Compliance Vulnerability Scan standard as mandated by the payment card industry.
- Verification of Business Address and Location
- Verification of Business Registrations
- Search for Possible Bankruptcies
- Search for Possible Liens/Judgments
- Internet Domain Names Registered to the Business
- Business registrations and location have been verified by using third party sources to confirm the information posted on the business website is correct and valid.
ControlScan's Verified Secure Certification means that the certified
The ControlScan Business Background Reviewed Certification means the certified site is a valid and legitimate business with ethical business standards.
To obtain the Business Background Reviewed Certification by ControlScan, businesses must pass a detailed business background check that includes:
ControlScan provides third party verification and services to identify, measure and prioritize security, privacy, quality, accessibility and compliance risks that exist on corporate Web properties. ControlScan solutions provide the vulnerability scan and assessments, visibility and control necessary to evaluate a company's Web property risk exposure, and to put processes and procedures in place to effectively implement online governance strategies. ControlScan is certified by the Payment Card Industry as an authorized PCI Compliance scan vendor. For more information on the payment card industry PCI Compliance standards please visit the PCI Compliance Guide.org.