AUTHENTIC TICKETS ON TIME FOR YOUR EVENT OR YOUR MONEY BACK,
TERMS AND CONDITIONS, ALONG WITH ANY OTHER POLICIES OR GUIDELINES
POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE, SHALL GOVERN YOUR USE OF THIS SITE. BY USING
THIS SITE AND/OR BY PLACING A TICKET REQUEST ON THIS SITE, YOU ARE
AGREEING TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE READ THEM
CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING A TICKET REQUEST.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DOAll transactions are backed by the Stadium-Advisor's 100% Unconditional Guarantee, which states that once an order is confirmed, the customer will receive authentic tickets on time for their event or their money back. Stadium-Advisor also guarantees that once an order is confirmed, the customer will receive the tickets they ordered or tickets for seats as good or better than the seats in the section or area they ordered.
THE Stadium-Advisor GUARANTEEThe Stadium-Advisor Guarantee provides that the tickets purchased by consumers through Stadium-Advisor will be 100% authentic and delivered on time, each and every time. The Stadium-Advisor Guarantee also provides that once your purchase is confirmed, you will receive the tickets you ordered that are as good as or better than the section and row ordered or we will refund your money. When making a claim under the Stadium-Advisor 100% Guarantee the buyer must contact our ticket partner and broker, TicketsNow customer Service at manager@TicketsNow.com or (800) 927-2770 within 7 calendar days from the date of the event.
1. PURCHASING AND PRICE OF TICKETS THE PRICE THAT YOU PAY MAY BE SUBSTANTIALLY HIGHER THAN THE FACE VALUE PRICE PRINTED ON THE TICKETS. Stadium-Advisor provides you with the service and convenience of locating premium and other tickets that are difficult to find or sold out via primary distribution channels such as Ticketmaster or the venue box office. Tickets posted on our resale marketplace, Stadium-Advisor, are supplied by professional resellers pre-screened by TicketsNow, as well as individual resellers unable to use their seats. Resellers list these tickets at market value, which may be well above the price printed on the face of the ticket. The market value price for a ticket is quite volatile, and is typically determined by many factors including seat location, supply and demand, date and location of event, etc.
2. RETURNS There are no refunds, exchanges, or cancellations on any request once it is submitted to us. This policy is in place because when you place your ticket request, we attempt to secure and acquire those tickets for you from a ticket supplier and are not able to recover our costs. Please order tickets only after you are certain you want them.
3. PRICES AND SEATING All prices are listed in U.S. Dollars (USD) and are guaranteed after your order has been confirmed, your credit card has been charged, and your purchase is completed. Since tickets are bought and sold on an open market, market prices are subject to change at any time prior to Order Confirmation, and we do not guarantee that you will be able to purchase the tickets for the prices shown on our Web site or that such tickets will be available, until Order Confirmation. As we represent thousands of ticket resellers who all post tickets for sale on our Web site, we cannot be responsible for any typographical or system errors within the inventory listed for sale. If this type of error is found while processing your order, you will be notified of the error and, a substitution will be made when available, at no additional cost, or we will issue a refund. Please check your tickets carefully once they arrive. Please contact our Customer Care department if you have any questions regarding the tickets you received.
4. ORDER CONFIRMATION/PROCESSING Immediately after you submit your request for tickets, you will receive an email notifying you that we have received your request. This does not confirm ticket availability or prices. It only indicates that we have received your request for those tickets and have begun the process of seeking to secure the requested tickets. Once the requested tickets have been secured by us, your credit card will be charged and you should receive an Order Confirmation or link to print your tickets confirming that your request has been finalized and we have purchased the tickets on your behalf. You should also receive a copy of your invoice. In some instances where the physical tickets or bar code electronic ticket is not yet available, the delivery update acts as your confirmation until the ticket is delivered. Your order may be finalized even if you do not receive an Order Confirmation, finalized invoice or an updated status email from us. If you have not heard from us, or have only received a confirmation that we received your ticket request, please call our office to check on your order. NEVER make an assumption about the status of your order because you have not been contacted by us. Orders may not be cancelled due to problems with receipt of emails.
5. CREDIT CARD PURCHASES Please note that purchases by credit card do not grant any variances from our Terms and Conditions. You are still responsible for complying with our Terms and Conditions. Any attempts to defraud Stadium-Advisor may result in legal and criminal action brought against you. Stadium-Advisor and TicketsNow notifies local and federal law enforcement authorities in cases of fraud or suspected fraud and aggressively and fully cooperates with investigations. Because of the increased market value of certain tickets, Stadium-Advisor or its ticket partners, TicketsNow and Event Inventory, may request additional proof identity on any order prior to processing. Proof of identity may include but is not limited to a signed authorization form. The credit card will be charged in accordance with the Order Confirmation/Processing section.
6. EVENT DATES AND TIMES Event dates and times printed on the face of the tickets, or in any correspondence from Stadium-Advisor, are always subject to change. This is especially true for sporting events that are subject to television scheduling conflicts. It is your responsibility to check for any possible changes in date and time. You may check with your local media or call our Contact Center at 800-927-2770 to ensure that you arrive at the event on the correct date and at the correct time. You agree that TicketsNow is not responsible for changes in date or time of the event, and that refunds will not be issued due to event dates or times being changed.
7. TICKET DELIVERY If your tickets are being delivered via TicketFast®, a link to print your tickets will be sent to the email address you provided once your tickets are confirmed by the reseller. The acceptance of electronically delivered tickets specifically means you cannot dispute the charges to your credit card for delivery related matters.
All tickets shipped will be done so via an express delivery service (i.e., Federal Express, Express Mail, messenger, etc.) and will require an adult signature. We use express delivery services requiring signature to ensure that your tickets arrive safely and that their location can be tracked at any time. It is your responsibility to track your package and to be available to accept the package. You agree to provide us with a secure delivery location and authorize someone at that address to act as your agent in your absence to accept delivery of the package. If you provide a delivery location other than your credit card billing location, you hereby specifically agree to be responsible for that delivery and the tickets once delivered to the address you specify. You agree not to dispute such charges. Your expected ticket arrival date is based on the actual date we ship the order.
As example; if you choose “One Day Shipping” you will get your tickets one business day after the seller ships the tickets and not necessarily one business day after you place your order.
If for any reason your tickets are returned to us, we will try to contact you to arrange for another delivery attempt. If you are unavailable or if you refuse delivery of your tickets, the tickets may be listed for sale on consignment with Premium Inventory, the preferred ticket supplier of Stadium-Advisor. Premium Inventory will act as your agent to attempt to recover some or all of your costs. You have the right to set the asking price for your tickets; however, you cannot list them above the price you paid for them initially. If they do not sell at that amount, Premium Inventory will price the tickets appropriately in an attempt to recover as much of your money as possible. This may be substantially less than what you paid. If the tickets are not sold by the event date, Premium Inventory will ship your tickets to you two days before the event date. It is always in your best interest to remain in close contact with Stadium-Advisor regarding the pricing of your tickets as they will act as your liaison with Premium Inventory. You also have the right at any time prior to your event date to request that your tickets be sent back to you. Simply request your tickets to be shipped in a manner that will get them to you in time for your event. Please take into account any potential delays, such as adverse weather conditions, as neither Premium Inventory nor Stadium-Advisor nor TicketsNow nor Event Inventory is responsible, under any circumstances for the timely redelivery of your consignment tickets.
If your tickets are being delivered via TicketFast®, a link to print your tickets will be sent to the email address you provided once your tickets are confirmed by the seller.
8. DEPOSITS All deposits are non-refundable. If we have provided you with an Order Confirmation email, even though you may have not received your requested tickets or a link to print your tickets we have already committed to acquiring and securing those tickets for you.
9. LOST OR STOLEN TICKETS When you receive your tickets keep them in a safe place. Unfortunately, tickets cannot be replaced if they are lost, stolen, or damaged. Please note that direct sunlight and heat can damage some tickets.
10. CANCELLED EVENTS If an event is cancelled for any reason other than an act of God (rainout, earthquake, flood, etc.), war, terrorism, strike, or lockout, we will provide a full refund for the amount that you paid for the tickets. Shipping charges are not refundable. TICKETS MUST BE RECEIVED BACK IN OUR OFFICE WITHIN 14 DAYS OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE EVENT CANCELLATION. We suggest returning tickets via certified mail or using a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery. Send tickets to: TicketsNow Cancelled Event (Invoice#______), 265 Exchange Dr., Lower Level, Crystal Lake, IL 60014. In case of a rainout or strike for a sporting event, no refunds will be made. We will attempt to contact you with further instructions in these instances. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours of the announcement, please contact us at 800-927-2770.
SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT US OPEN TENNIS CHAMPIONSHIPS: If you purchased or sold a ticket for the US Open Tennis Championships, and the USTA (US Tennis Association) cancels that particular US Open session due to inclement weather, our ticket partner and broker, TicketsNow will provide a refund of the amount paid by the purchaser of an applicable US Open ticket (excluding processing and shipping fees), and the reseller of a US Open ticket will not receive any proceeds.
In the event that inclement weather causes the USTA to reschedule any of sessions #23 through #26, tickets for each session will provide access to the same session as its reschedule date and time. A rescheduled session does not constitute a cancellation.
11. POSTPONED OR RESCHEDULED EVENTS If an event is postponed or rescheduled, the tickets will be honored for the rescheduled event date. New tickets will not need to be issued for most rescheduled events or postponements. As we are not able to recover our costs on the tickets that we acquired for you, we in turn are unable to offer customers refunds on postponed or rescheduled events.
12. VENUE CHANGES In the case that an event is relocated to a different venue, tickets for the new venue will be provided if necessary and a refund will not generally be given. Exact refund and exchange policies are determined on a show-by-show basis by the venues and performers. If seating is not available at the new venue a refund will be offered.
13. TAX AND SHIPPING CHARGES Events taking place within the Chicago city limits and other select jurisdictions may have tax added to the order. Shipping charges are calculated based on delivery location and shipping method.
14. TRANSLATION POLICY In the event that any statement in any translated version of this Web site conflicts with the English version, the statement in the English version shall prevail.
15. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY Stadium-Advisor nor TicketsNow nor Event Inventory is not responsible for providing transportation or reimbursement of travel-related expenses under any circumstances unless those items are specifically included as part of a package. Nor are we responsible for any delay causing you to arrive late or miss your event for any reason. Any actions by our company that do result in you missing your event will be rectified with our liability not exceeding 100% of your total purchase price.
Neither Stadium-Advisor nor TicketsNow nor Event Inventory is responsible for the conditions or the actions of the crowd at any event nor is Stadium-Advisor nor TicketsNow nor Event Inventory responsible for any changes made at the venue including, but not limited to, seating arrangements, stage set-up, or venue conditions.
The tickets that you purchase from us are valid. If someone is sitting in your assigned seat, it is your responsibility to ask them to move or to ask an usher to assist you. Customer acknowledges and concedes that all transactions take place in McHenry County in the state of Illinois. In the event that we are required to seek legal remedies to recover fees and/or resolve disputes, customer agrees that we are entitled to recover all costs associated with such action by the customer, including but not limited to reasonable attorney's fees and administrative costs, within the jurisdiction of McHenry County in the state of Illinois.