New York Mets Ballpark Food
New York Mets – CitiField
St. & Roosevelt Ave.
Flushing, New York 11368
The food choices at the Mets ballpark are abundant. They have options for virtually everyone, from Gluten free fare and whole wheat pizza, to Japanese food and burgers and hot dogs.
You’re not permitted to bring any of your own food or beverages into the Mets ballpark with one exception. You can bring in one, soft, plastic, factory-sealed water bottle of 20 ounces or less into the stadium with you.
One of the more popular eating areas at the Mets ballpark is the Shake Shack. It's located on the Field Level behind center field.
It has the Shake Burger, the Shake Cago-Dog along wth frozen custard and shakes.
The lines can be long so go early if you want to have time to eat before the game or take the kids to over to the dunk tank or the t-ball field.
On the Field Level:
- Blue Smoke is the place to get Kansas City Spare ribs, Pulled Pork and Chipotle Chicken Wings.
- Box Frites for Idaho potatoes
- El Verano Taqueria for Chicken Mole Pipian, Carnitas, Chile-Marinated Skirt Steak
- Catch of the Day for Grilled Shrimp Po'Boy, Long Island Corn & Clam Chowder, Fried Flounder Sandwiches
- Nonna Delia's for Pizza and Pasta, Chicken Roll and Italian Sandwiches.
- Big Apple Brews for a large variety of beers.
On the Excelsior Level:
- Cascarino's pizza
- Excelsior bar's along both the first base and third base lines.
On the Promenade Level:
- Cascarino's pizza
- Mama's of Corona has an Italian Special Hero dish, Antipasto, Cannoli & other desserts
At an indoor grocery store/restaurant called the Taste of the City - World's Fare Market, you'll find a mix of Japanese fare at Daruma of Tokyo, Italian fare at Mama's of Corona and other types of assorted foods and candy.
This is the first stadium, ballpark or arena I've visited that has such an indoor food facility as this one.
World's Fare Market - Taste of the City Daruma Of Tokyo
They have sushi, lobster roll and and assortment of other foods.
See the photo to the right for menu prices.
As you can see from the photo on the left, its not without its "fare" share of candy!
Mama's of Corona has an Italian Special Hero dish, Antipasto, Cannoli & other desserts
The World's Fare Market
also has some light food
options with Veggie Quesadillas, salads and fruits.
Find New York Mets tickets and take a look at the New York Mets schedule here.
View the Citi Field Seating Chart
Find one of the Mets Stadium hotels that are located in Midtown Manhattan, the Upper East Side and the Upper West Side of New York City.
Food options at the Mets ballpark.
Visit the Major League Baseball Stadiums page.
Get information on other stadiums by visiting our homepage.